Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for tasty Indian style Chicken or Mutton Curry (Gulai Kambing)😍🐤🐑🍜😙 recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Indian style Chicken or Mutton Curry (Gulai Kambing)😍🐤🐑🍜😙 recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian style chicken or mutton curry (gulai kambing)😍🐤🐑🍜😙 recipe. You can cook indian style chicken or mutton curry (gulai kambing)😍🐤🐑🍜😙 using 28 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Indian style Chicken or Mutton Curry (Gulai Kambing)😍🐤🐑🍜😙:
- Use 600 g of Mutton (is older in age) (not all butcher has this).
- Take of (or substitute with 800g chicken thighs off bone).
- Get 2 of large onions sliced.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2-3 of medium tomatoes sliced.
- Provide 1 of lemon stalk, bashed at the bottom part.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Take 2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of yoghurt (or 1/2 can coconut cream milk).
- Get 3 of green chillies, chopped finely.
- Get 1 inch of fresh ginger, cut julienned.
- Get 4 of kaffir-limes leaves, teared at the edge.
- Use 3 tbs of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Kasuri Methi powder (roasted) (sun-dried fenugreek leaves,.
- You need of Has a combination between celery&fennel taste bitter-bite).
- Get 250 ml of Water.
- Use of Salt n grinded Black pepper.
- Get of To make GARAM MASALA:.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of black mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Peppercorns.
- Provide 4 of whole red chillies.
- Get of Fluffy Jasmine Rice.
- Provide of Garnished: Coriander leaves, to have 1 tbs chopped.
- Get 4 of big pink potatoes,cut in a big cube.Steam18'.Fry, top spices.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Indian style Chicken or Mutton Curry (Gulai Kambing)😍🐤🐑🍜😙:
- Cook the Jasmine Rice in the Rice Cooker for 17'. Peel the Potatoes, chop roughly into quarter into one eight. Steam in double pan for 18'. Remove, sprinkle on top mixture of 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp black pepper, 1/2 tsp thyme, a pinch of cayenne pepper. Mix, then add 1 tbs olive oil. Rub all over the potatoes..
- Pan dry roast the Masala ingredients on low heat for 3' till the items are roasted and release flavour. Take it out on a plate, let it cool. Set aside. In the same saucepan add 2 tbs oil, heat add the potatoes and fry until change into golden brown. Remove onto a serving dish, set aside.
- Transfer the roasted spices into a blender and grind it into a powder. This should give around 6 tbs which is sufficient for 600g Mutton or Chicken. Clean and wash the meat pieces, pat dry…
- Slice the onions and tomatoes, whisk the yoghurt. Heat oil in a wok add the onions, stir fry for 1' on medium high. Add the meat pieces, mix well and stir for 1' on medium high. Add the ginger,garlic paste,lemon grass stalk,kaffir-lime leaves, and 1' later add the chopped tomatoes,mix well and fry for 2'.Add the roasted Kasuri methi, salt and grinded black pepper.Now reduce the heat to low and cover & cook on low heat for 15' till the onions are softened. Open the lid and give a stir in between..
- Now add 250ml water,give a mix,cover &cook on low heat for around 40' till the meat pieces are tender.Then lower the heat and add the yoghurt (or the coconut cream milk).Mix it well&cook on low heat for around 4'-5' till it is cooked&oil separates.Add water if required.When the meat is tender then turn off the heat, remove and transfer onto a serving bowl.Take off the lemon grass stalk&the kaffir-lime leaves.Garnish on top with coriander herbs.😍To serve with a fluffy steam rice & fried potatoes.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Indian style Chicken or Mutton Curry (Gulai Kambing)😍🐤🐑🍜😙 turns your day cheerful.