Hi buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for complete Lamb Casserole with Dumplings recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Lamb Casserole with Dumplings recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lamb casserole with dumplings recipe. To cook lamb casserole with dumplings you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Lamb Casserole with Dumplings:
- Provide 1 kg of boneless lamb shoulder, diced.
- Prepare 2 of leeks, sliced.
- Take 3 of carrots, peeled and sliced.
- Use 3 of celery stalks, sliced.
- Take 2 of onions, peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of oxo cube.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Get 650 ml of stock (I use 2 Knorr Chicken stock pots).
- Prepare of For the dumplings:.
- Get 45 g of butter, diced (plus extra for glazing).
- Provide 150 g of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of fresh parsley and chives, finely chopped.
- Take 75 ml of milk.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Lamb Casserole with Dumplings:
- Preheat oven to 160°C/140°C fan. Heat 2 tbsp of rapeseed oil in a overproof casserole dish, over a medium high heat. Add the lamb and brown all over you may need to do this in 2 or 3 batches..
- Add the leek, carrot, celery, onion and garlic to the lamb, stir until combined. Add the Oxo, garlic powder and paprika, then the stock. Cover dish with a lid, then place in the oven and cook for 1¾ hours..
- When the lamb has been cooking for 1½ hours, make the dumplings. Place the flour in a medium bowl, add the butter and rub it into the flour. Lightly beat the egg then add with the herbs and milk into the centre of the flour. Bring together to make a soft and sticky dough..
- Remove the dish from the oven, stir the lamb well, season to taste. Drop rounded dessertspoons of the dumpling mixture on top of the lamb mixture about 2cm apart, then brush with a little more melted butter..
- Return the dish to the oven. Cook, uncovered, for about 20 minutes or until the dumplings are browned and cooked through..
Lamb Beef Veal Goat Ramadan Recipe Collection Easy Home Cooking Recipes. Simmer the casserole gently and taste it to see if it's ready. Stir occasionally and adjust the heat as it Note: The herb dumplings will not cook as well a slow cooker (due to the low temperature), so best to omit them. When the lamb stew is ready, place the dumplings on the top of the stew and put the lid back on. This easy lamb casserole with turnips, pearl barley and a garlic bread crust simmers for an hour – while Take the casserole off the heat and arrange the sliced bread over the surface.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Lamb Casserole with Dumplings turns your day joyful.