What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for yummy Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy cashew aubergine curry recipe. You can have creamy cashew aubergine curry using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry:
- Take 6 of baby Aubergines.
- Get 2 of Large handful Cashew Nuts, soaked and blitzed.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of rapeseed oil.
- Get 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- Provide 1 of white onion finely chopped.
- Get 2 of heap teaspoons grated ginger.
- Get 2 of heap teaspoons green chilli.
- Get 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of roasted cumin ground.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of sweetener of choice.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of raw mango powder (amchoor).
- Take Handful of coriander, chopped.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry:
- Having pre- soaked the cashews in hot water for 30 minutes, blitz in a smoothie maker adding Extra water to ensuring it is almost a medium batter consistency.
- Prep the aubergines by making vertical slits from the bottom to three quarters way up. this should resemble a plus sign +.
- In a wide pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil, once hot, temper with the mustard seeds, once popped add the cumin, nigella & fennel seeds, and curry leaves. Stir for 30 seconds ensuring they do not burn. Now add the onions and sauté until translucent..
- Then add the ginger, chilli and chopped garlic & sauté́ for a couple of minutes Stir in a half a tin of chopped tomatoes, add the dry spices, turmeric, coriander, cumin powder, sea salt, garam Masala, sugar of choice, a dash of lemon juice or amchoor powder and red chilli powder..
- Mix well and simmer on a low heat for 10 minutes, add a couple of tablespoons of water every few minutes to stop it reducing too much.
- Whilst the Sauce is simmering, in a shallow pan, heat the rest of the oil & sauté́ the aubergines turning on all sides ensuring they are cooked all the way round. Soft and wrinkled is the look..
- Gently lower the aubergines to the sauce with a ½ cup of water and simmer for around 5- 7 minutes, Once cooked, gently stir in the cashew paste and simmer on a low heat for a few more minutes..
- Garnish with chopped coriander.
This is a lovely rich and creamy curry, full of flavour and protein. It's easy to make and could be one for the weekly staples. Blend the cashews thoroughly, along with the water they are soaking in. Add them to the mix along with the Zaalouk is a traditional, aubergine-based, Moroccan side dish but. Creamy cashews add a velvety richness to this flavorful Indian Chicken Curry – pair with homemade naan bread for the perfect meal!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry makes your day joyful.