What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for best Garlic Parmesan Hasselback Potatoes recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Garlic Parmesan Hasselback Potatoes recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic parmesan hasselback potatoes recipe. To cook garlic parmesan hasselback potatoes you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Garlic Parmesan Hasselback Potatoes:
- Take 6 of small-medium potatoes.
- You need 1 half of red onion.
- Get 6 of pats of butter.
- Provide of Parsley.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Prepare of Seasoning Salt.
- Take of Grated Parmesan.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Garlic Parmesan Hasselback Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 400°. Slice red onion julienne style, mince garlic, and finely chop parsley..
- Next, Wash potatoes and place them each onto their own piece of foil. (about 6×6 inches or enough to wrap the whole potato when finished) Then, slice each potato hasselback style, not quite all the way through..
- Finally, using 1 pat of butter for each potato, push the butter, bit by bit in between each slice in the potatoes. After that push a piece of onion in between each slice also. This will hold them open a bit to add your herbs and spices. Then, season to taste with salt, pepper, and seasoning salt. Add the minced garlic and chopped parsley evenly to each potato as well..
- Finally, top each potato with a shake or two of grated parmesan. Wrap tightly in foil. Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 45-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender..
- Serve with Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, or even as a Snack! Enjoy with a dollop of sour cream or your favorite potato toppings!.
In a small bowl, mash butter with garlic and oregano; season generously with salt and pepper. Using a vegetable peeler, shave Parmesan; slide between about half the potato slices. Brush some garlic-herb butter on top of the potatoes. These Hasselback potatoes with Parmesan and roasted garlic take a potato side dish to a whole new level of yum! Not only are they easy to prep, but super adaptable, too.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Garlic Parmesan Hasselback Potatoes makes your day joyful.