Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Curried parsnip soup recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Curried parsnip soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curried parsnip soup recipe. You can have curried parsnip soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Curried parsnip soup:
- Take 1 of onion.
- Take 3 of parsnips.
- Prepare 850 ml of water.
- Take 1 of stock cube.
- Take 2 tsp of garlic puree.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice and zested.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flour (plain or cornflower).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide of Salt and pepper to season.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Curried parsnip soup:
- Dice onion and parsnips. Add to frying pan with oil and cook for 5-10 minutes until veg have softened. Add garlic and cook 1 further minute..
- Add curry powder and chilli and stir on heat. Add flour and stir well. Cook 30 seconds..
- Crumble in stock cube, lemon rind and juice and slowly add stock while stirring..
- Boil for 5 minutes then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Cool soup before blending until smooth. Then reheat to desired temperature and serve with bread or croutons..
An easy and tasty recipe for curried parsnip soup, a vegetarian and spicy dish very easy to make. The Curried Parsnip Soup recipe out of our category Root Vegetable! Scrape the parsnips, and cut crosswise into small round slices. Heat the butter in a large saucepan, and add the parsnips. Use the remaining stock to thin your parsnip puree to a desired thickness.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Curried parsnip soup turns your day cheerful.