Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Curried Parsnip Soup recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Curried Parsnip Soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curried parsnip soup recipe. You can cook curried parsnip soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Curried Parsnip Soup:
- You need 5 of medium size Parsnips.
- Take 1 of Maris Piper potato.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of thyme.
- Take 2 tsp of mild curry powder.
- Take 2 tablespoons of creme fraiche.
- Prepare of Chicken stock gel or cube of choice.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Curried Parsnip Soup:
- Chop all veg. Sweat off onion in olive oil over medium heat till soft. Add garlic,thyme & powder..
- Chop parsnips & potato & cook for a further 5-10 mins.
- Add enough hot water to cover veg. Add stock & cook till all veg is tender.
- Blend add creme fraiche & season.
An easy and tasty recipe for curried parsnip soup, a vegetarian and spicy dish very easy to make. The Curried Parsnip Soup recipe out of our category Root Vegetable! Scrape the parsnips, and cut crosswise into small round slices. Heat the butter in a large saucepan, and add the parsnips. Use the remaining stock to thin your parsnip puree to a desired thickness.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Curried Parsnip Soup turns your day cheerful.