Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Smoked salmon and Tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Smoked salmon and Tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked salmon and tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata recipe. To make smoked salmon and tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Smoked salmon and Tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata:
- Take 5 of large free range eggs.
- You need 6-8 of stems of Tenderstem broccoli.
- You need of Or 5-6 asparagus spears.
- Provide 80 g of approx. Smoked salmon.
- You need 1/2 of white onion (fine dice).
- You need 1 tbsp of snipped chives.
- Get 50 g of grated mature cheddar.
- Get 20 g of finely grated Parmesan (or equivalent).
- Use of Salt, pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Smoked salmon and Tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata:
- Fine dice the onion and trim the woody parts of the Tenderstem (or asaparagus).
- Blanch the Tenderstem (or asparagus) for approx 1 and half minutes in lightly salted, rapidly boiling water. Refresh in cold water straight away to prevent over cooking. Drain fully and cut up each stem/spear into 4-5 pieces..
- Mix eggs, snipped chives and seasoning together..
- Gently sweat off fine dice onion until softened but not coloured. Add in Tenderstem/asparagus pieces. Fry off then add the chopped up smoked salmon..
- Make sure the pan is well lubricated with oil/butter to prevent sticking. Stir in egg mix allow to set and turn through a few times to fluff the mixture up. Turn heat right down allow to partially cook in the lowest heat for a couple of minutes (be careful not to let catch/burn).
- Top with both cheeses and finish under a moderate grill. Until set through.
While the onion and Tenderstem® broccoli are cooking, mix together the cream cheese and chopped chives. Swirl around the pan and either using a fork or rubber spatula, stir around until the eggs are almost set. Spread to cover the surface and leave to continue cooking for a minute or so, until the top. BBQ Chicken, Jersey Royals and tenderstem Broccoli. Scatter the broccoli, flaked salmon and corn over the egg, stirring lightly to distribute evenly.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Smoked salmon and Tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata makes your day cheerful.