What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for complete Mayo Parmesan Corn On the Cob recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Mayo Parmesan Corn On the Cob recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mayo parmesan corn on the cob recipe. You can cook mayo parmesan corn on the cob using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good Mayo Parmesan Corn On the Cob:
- Take 4 of corn on the cob steamed until done (or cooked in the coals).
- Use 4 Tbsp of Mayonaise.
- Provide 4 Tbsp of grated Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Mayo Parmesan Corn On the Cob:
- Steam or braai corn over coals until done..
- Mix remaining ingredients together.
- Brush corn with mixture generously..
- Wrap brushed corn in foil and place on braai to heat through..
- Garnish with some chopped corriander Serve and enjoy.
Leave in the water until you're ready to grill them. Mix the garlic and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Just before barbecuing, remove the cobs from the pan, pat dry and rub the mayonnaise into each one. Remove husks and silk from corn; place in a shallow microwave-safe dish. Brush with butter mixture; sprinkle with salt.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Mayo Parmesan Corn On the Cob makes your day cheerful.