Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for pleasing Light Asparagus Salad recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Light Asparagus Salad recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to light asparagus salad recipe. To cook light asparagus salad you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy Light Asparagus Salad:
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Use 6 of (c.250g) Jersey Royal new potatoes.
- Provide 8-10 of asparagus tips.
- Prepare 50 g of mayonnaise.
- Take 50 g of crème fraîche.
- Provide 2 of cloves, garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of capers.
- Provide of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions, finely chopped.
- Get 1 stick of celery, finely chopped.
- You need A few of chives, finely chopped.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Light Asparagus Salad:
- Hard boil the eggs and chop in half lengthwise..
- Boil the potatoes in lightly-salted water..
- Remove, cut into halves or bite-sized chunks and set aside..
- Bend the asparagus and snap off the tough bottom end (retain for soups if wished) and blanch in boiling water for 30-40 seconds maximum. You can reuse the potato water..
- Place the asparagus ice-cold water and cut in half, again lengthways..
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, crème fraîche, garlic and capers. Then taste and season but note only minimal salt may be needed..
- Add the potatoes and ensure that they’re coated by the mixture, then gently mix in the spring onions and celery and place half on each eating plate..
- Add the eggs and asparagus, half to each plate, and lightly sprinkle the chives over all..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Light Asparagus Salad makes your day cheerful.