What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for complete White asparagus tart recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent White asparagus tart recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white asparagus tart recipe. You can cook white asparagus tart using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly White asparagus tart:
- You need 10-15 stalks of asparagus.
- You need 275 g of puff pastry.
- Provide 150 g of Gorgonzola cheese.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use 2 tbsp of pine nuts.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of herbs de Provence.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving White asparagus tart:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Roll out puff pastry on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.Fold the edges over to create a rim. Spread a thin layer of Gorgonzola cheese on top. Beat the eggs and spread them over the cheese..
- Prepare the asparagus (if you use white one, you have to Peel it and cut 2 sm). Chop the garlic. Arrange the asparagus on top of the egg layer, then add pine nuts, garlic, herbs de Provence, salt and pepper. Bake at 180° for approx 30 min until golden and asparagus is soft. If you using green asparagus 20 min is enough..
Arrange asparagus spears in spoke fashion in baked tart shell with tips pointing outward. Long asparagus spears, savory gruyere cheese, and crisp puff pastry come together to make this easy, delicious tart. Filling: Cut ends or asparagus and peel stems. Steam or cook stems and tips in salted water until tender. Rinse in cold water to stop cooking process.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your White asparagus tart turns your day joyful.