Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for delicious Ginger & Garlic Chicken With Asparagus recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Ginger & Garlic Chicken With Asparagus recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ginger & garlic chicken with asparagus recipe. You can have ginger & garlic chicken with asparagus using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Ginger & Garlic Chicken With Asparagus:
- Use 100 g of chicken breast pieces,.
- Prepare 7 of spears of asparagus, woody ends trimmed off,.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of light butter,.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger paste,.
- Use 1 clove of garlic, crushed,.
- You need of Flaked almonds to serve,.
- Use of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Prepare of Spray cooking oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Ginger & Garlic Chicken With Asparagus:
- Heat up a large frying pan over a medium high heat. Spray the base liberally with cooking oil spray. Once sizzling hot add in the chicken pieces and stir fry for around 2-3 minutes. Spray more oil into the pan the add in the asparagus. Season well with salt and pepper..
- Sear the asparagus in the pan and keep moving the chicken around so it doesn't catch. Spray in more oil if needed..
- Add in the crushed garlic and ginger paste. Move everything about in the pan and stir fry for a couple more minutes. Once the chicken and asparagus has small charred edges add the butter into the pan..
- Once the butter has melted, toss everything together to coat in the butter then remove from the heat. Serve up and sprinkle over some flaked almonds. Enjoy!.
This spicy root is also good for mitigating obesity and relief from menstrual pain. You may know that ginger is a common ingredient in Asian and Indian cuisine, but did you know that it's been used for centuries for its healing properties? Ginger definition: Ginger is the root of a plant that is used to flavour food. It has a sweet spicy flavour. A legendary race believed to have descended from Prometheus himself, the bringer of fire.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Ginger & Garlic Chicken With Asparagus turns your day cheerful.