Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for excellent Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brown sugar glazed salmon recipe. You can have brown sugar glazed salmon using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon:
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of butter.
- Get 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard.
- Get 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Provide 1/2-3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 2-2 of and 1/2 pounds salmon.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon:
- In small saucepan over medium heat, stir and cook brown sugar, honey, and butter until melted. Remove from heat. Whisk in oil, mustard, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Cool for 5 minutes..
- Place salmon in foil lined baking pan..
- Brush with glaze..
- Bake uncovered 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes..
Slather the tops of the fillets with the mustard and brown sugar glaze and slide them into the top half of your oven. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, soy sauce, mustard and vinegar; bring to a boil. Generously season the salmon fillet all over with salt and pepper. Place skin-side down on the foil next to the foil crease. Pour the glaze all over the salmon, lifting the salmon to get some of it underneath.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon turns your day joyful.