Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Fried okra recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Fried okra recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried okra recipe. To cook fried okra you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Fried okra:
- Get 100 gm of bhindi(ladyfinger).
- Use 1 of chopped onion.
- Take 1 of chopped tomato.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide to taste of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of haldi( Turmeric) powder.
- Use as needed of Oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Fried okra:
- Take oil in pan.add onion and tomato in it.put salt, chilli, turmeric.cook it unless oil releases..
- Other side,fry bhindi..
- Add masala in fried bhindi.it is ready to serve..
Okra is my favorite vegetable ever. Fried Okra – simply delicious chunks of okra dredged with cornmeal and flour batter and fried until golden brown. Crunchy on the outside and airy on the inside. Dip okra in buttermilk and then dredge in cornmeal-flour mixture to coat well. Carefully add okra to the hot oil, in batches as needed, and cook until golden brown.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Fried okra makes your day cheerful.