Hello guys, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for excellent French Fries Pakora recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent French Fries Pakora recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french fries pakora recipe. To make french fries pakora you need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty French Fries Pakora:
- Take 500 gms of potatoes.
- Take 2 tablespoons of chickpea flour.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of rice flour.
- Get 2 tablespoons of corn flour.
- Use 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder (optional).
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use as required of Oil for frying.
- Provide as per taste of chaat masala powder (for sprinkiling).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving French Fries Pakora:
- Peel potatoes and cut into strips..
- Place potatoes, chickpea flour, rice flour and cornflour in a large bowl..
- Season with salt, chilli powder, cumin and garlic powder..
- Add some water and mix to coat evenly..
- Set aside..
- Heat oil in a deep pan or wok over medium heat..
- Add potatoes in a sprinkled way and fry for 8-10 minutes or until crispy and golden brown..
- Remove from oil and drain the excess oil..
- Sprinkle Chaat masala over it. French Fries Pakora is ready to serve. ENJOY!!.
- Notes:- You can also bake them for a Healthier version. Serving Suggestions:You can serve with Tomato Ketchu.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your French Fries Pakora makes your day cheerful.