Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for best Variable Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Variable Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to variable parmesan garlic spaghetti recipe. To cook variable parmesan garlic spaghetti you only need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Variable Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti:
- You need 1 (16 oz) of box spaghetti noodles, boiled & drained.
- You need 1 (16 oz) of bag frozen broccoli, steamed.
- Provide 20 oz of canned chicken in broth.
- Get 1/2 C. of parmesan cheese, grated.
- Get 6.5 oz of can of mushrooms, sliced.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 C. of parsley.
- Take 1/8 tsp. of garlic salt.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 1 of fresh onion, sauteed.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Variable Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti:
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients except Parmesan cheese..
- Top with Parmesan cheese..
It is a classic Italian dish made with spaghetti, sauteed garlic, olive oil, crushed hot red pepper flakes, and chopped Italian parsley. A touch of freshly grated parmesan cheese can be sprinkled on the top. Sometimes I change it up and sautee the garlic with half extra-virgin olive oil and half butter. The butter gives it some extra rich flavor. Add the spaghetti and return to the boil quickly, then cook until al dente.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Variable Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti turns your day joyful.