What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Spring onion & parsley Rice recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Spring onion & parsley Rice recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spring onion & parsley rice recipe. You can have spring onion & parsley rice using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Spring onion & parsley Rice:
- Use 1 kg of white rice, rinsed.
- Get 1 sachet of benny spice.
- Provide 1 bunch of spring onion.
- Use 1 bunch of fresh parsley.
- Provide 1 of large carrot, peeled and chopped.
- Get 4 tbsps of oil.
- Take 1 litre of water to steam.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Spring onion & parsley Rice:
- Rinse spring onion and parsley then cut the white side of your onion and fry with carrot.
- Add rinsed rice with benny spice stir and slowly add water..
- Pour green leaves of spring onion with parsley on top and close the lid allow to steam.
- When cooked stir to mix rice with your greenish and serve😋.
Slice off the roots and remove any damaged outer leaves. Eat them raw in salads and sandwiches or used in stir-fries, omelettes and stews (they only required a short amount of cooking time). The cold-hardiest spring onion is Red Welsh, (the French call it Ciboule Commune Rouge). Benizone has violet coloured stalks and is also suited to cold areas. Beltsville Bunching will withstand hot and dry conditions more than most.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Spring onion & parsley Rice turns your day joyful.