What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for interesting Turkish Menemen recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Turkish Menemen recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkish menemen recipe. To cook turkish menemen you need 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Turkish Menemen:
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Use 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/2-1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion or 1 shallot sliced.
- Use 1 knob of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper diced.
- Take 6 of vine tomatoes diced (mine are small).
- Use of (Optional depending on the sweetness of the tomato, 1 tsp of sugar).
- Prepare 1 of heaped tbsp of tomato puree.
- Provide 2-3 tsp of water (depending on how liquid the tomatoes are).
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil to serve.
- You need 1 bunch of flat leaved parsley chopped.
- You need 100 grams of yogurt.
- Provide 1 tsp of crushed salt.
- Take to taste of Lemon juice.
- Use of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need of Soda bread or crusty bread.
- Get of Butter (optional).
- Take 2-4 of free range eggs depending on how hungry you are.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Turkish Menemen:
- Heat a small frying pan then throw in the oil, when it’s warm add the spices. (Fennel, cumin, mustard seeds and chilli flakes).
- Sauté them for a few minutes to allow them to release there aroma..
- Whilst it is sautéed chop up the tomato, pepper, onion, garlic & grate the ginger..
- Once the seed mixture has nicely heated through add the chopped up, ginger onion, garlic to the frying pan let them soften..
- Then add the tomato and pepper. Then water and tomato purée and give it a good stir..
- If your tomatoes are quite sour it’s time to add a tsp of sugar but make sure you taste it to see if it’s needed. Add salt and pepper..
- Whilst it is simmering, slice the bread and place in the toaster..
- When the sauce has thickened and all mixed together add the eggs. Leave to simmer on a low heat, it can help if you put on a lid if you have one..
- Whilst the eggs are cooking, make the sumac yogurt. Simply mix it together then chop up some parsley. Drizzle some olive oil over the egg mixture! It’s then ready to serve! Tuck in and enjoy 😊.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Turkish Menemen makes your day joyful.