Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for complete Garlic Asparagus and Orzo recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Garlic Asparagus and Orzo recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic asparagus and orzo recipe. You can have garlic asparagus and orzo using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Garlic Asparagus and Orzo:
- Prepare 1 cup of dry orzo pasta.
- Get 1 of -pound fresh asparagus (tips only…2-3 inches from the top).
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of butter.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 1/4 of -cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of milk.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of fresh parsley.
- Get of Salt and pepper to tastes.
- You need of Shredded Parmesan for garnish…optional.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Garlic Asparagus and Orzo:
- Prepare orzo according to package directions.
- Add asparagus tips to the orzo during the last two minutes of cooking.
- Remove from heat and drain.
- While the orzo cooks, prepare the garlic butter sauce.
- Add butter to the skillet and melt over medium heat.
- Stir in the minced garlic and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Do not burn the garlic..
- Add the orzo and asparagus to the skillet; stir in cheese, milk, parsley, salt and pepper..
- Cook for one minute more, or until heated through..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Garlic Asparagus and Orzo turns your day cheerful.