Hello friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for complete Cheesy pilchard and potato pie recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Cheesy pilchard and potato pie recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy pilchard and potato pie recipe. To cook cheesy pilchard and potato pie you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Cheesy pilchard and potato pie:
- Get of Pastry:.
- You need 4 cups of flour.
- Get 250 g of margarine.
- Use 1 cup of cold water.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need of Filling:.
- Provide 400 g of pilchards.
- Get 400g of baked beans.
- Get 1 cube of beef stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rajah curry powder.
- Prepare Half of onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 1/4 of each of robot peppers, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Provide 1 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 of potato, diced.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Cheesy pilchard and potato pie:
- In a bowl pour flour and margarine use hands to mix then until forms the bread crumbs.
- Add eggs mix then cold water mix well until the dough is formed pour in a plastic bag and refrigerate for 20min.
- In a pan tenderise onion and garlic then add peppers and potato.
- While on a side drizzling fish add baked beans and bring into the potato pan and simmer for 3 mins.
- Dust the board with flour roll the dough cut into round shapes and fill then using a spoon as you desire.
- Using beaten eggs brush all round and close use fork to decorate and brush again with eggs.
- Bake at 180'c for 20 mins or until golden brown.
Drain in a colander, then return the empty pan to a low heat, place the colander on top and allow the potatoes to steam dry for a couple of minutes. Tip out any excess liquid from the pan, then tip in the. Now this is an embarrassingly easy recipe, but it is my idea of my perfect comfort food. This dish I could just eat on its own, picking off the crusty burnt bits that have formed around the edge first and then diving in through fluffy buttery mash, before hitting the baked beans. Recipe by: andyh Northamptonshire, England, UK.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Cheesy pilchard and potato pie turns your day joyful.