Hi people, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for excellent Okra and tofu miso soup recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Okra and tofu miso soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to okra and tofu miso soup recipe. To cook okra and tofu miso soup you need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Okra and tofu miso soup:
- Take of Okra (cut into 1cm width) 6 pieces.
- Provide of Tofu (cut into 2cm squares) 150g.
- Use 400 ml of Stock from dried seaweed (konbu).
- Take 1.5 of ～ tablespoons miso.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Okra and tofu miso soup:
- Put the ｓtock from dried seaweed in the pan and heat..
- When boiling, add okra and simmer for 1 minute on low heat..
- Turn off the heat and melt the miso in the bowl..
- Add tofu and heat until boiling on low heat..
The Japanese often begin their day with a warm bowl of miso soup. But it's good anytime–especially if you're feeling sick. If you have the Japanese pantry staples miso, kombu (kelp), and katsuobushi (dried bonito flakes or tuna flakes). Easy miso soup recipe makes with tofu, scallions, and wakame. Most of them will prepare the basic miso soup with wakame, silken tofu, and scallion.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Okra and tofu miso soup makes your day cheerful.