Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – Slow Cooker recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – Slow Cooker recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa enchilada casserole – slow cooker recipe. You can have quinoa enchilada casserole – slow cooker using 16 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – Slow Cooker:
- Provide 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb. of ground turkey (or ground beef or ground chicken).
- Provide 1 of small yellow onion, diced.
- Provide 2 of bell peppers, diced.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked quinoa, rinsed.
- Take 2 cans (10 oz.) of red enchilada sauce.
- Take 1 can (15 oz.) of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 oz.) of fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Use 1/2 cup of water or unsalted chicken broth.
- You need 1 tbsp. of chili powder.
- Use 2 tsp. of ground cumin.
- Use 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of each salt, pepper, smoked paprika.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded cheese of choice, divided.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – Slow Cooker:
Add cheese and green onions right before serving. In a large bowl, combine quinoa, enchilada sauce, green chiles, corn, black beans, cilantro, cumin and chili powder; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Spread quinoa mixture into the prepared baking dish. How to make Beef & Quinoa Enchilada Casserole: Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Add all of the ingredients EXCEPT the cheese to the slow cooker and mix together.
Recipe : Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – Slow Cooker
Eating healthy is something all of us would like to complete, though it could be hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the right food decisions. Eating healthy is about what you consume, which makes the decisions very critical to your own results.
If cooking your own food, you should also confine solid fats such as butter, margarine, shortening, and lard. These foods may add flavor to your dishes, even although they can also help raise your cholesterol too. Therefore, you should try to bring those foods and some foods that happen to comprise them.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – Slow Cooker makes your day joyful.