Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for pleasing Meatballs and Roasted Veg Skewers recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Meatballs and Roasted Veg Skewers recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatballs and roasted veg skewers recipe. You can cook meatballs and roasted veg skewers using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Meatballs and Roasted Veg Skewers:
- You need 250 g of lean beef mince meat.
- Use 1 of egg.
- You need 2 Tbsp of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of courgette.
- You need 1 of aubergine.
- Get 6/8 of cherry tomatoes.
- Use 1 can of tomato sauce (passata).
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Use To taste of Salt, pepper, and your favourite herbs.
- Get 6 of Skewers.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Meatballs and Roasted Veg Skewers:
- In a large bowl, mix the mince meat, pinch of salt and pepper, your favourite herbs (I used garlic powder, onion powder, dry rosemary and sage) and the egg – work it with your hand until smooth. If it's too wet, gradually add breadcrumbs until it is the right consistency to form meatballs. I got 18 little meatballs out of my mixture..
- Slice the courgette and the aubergine in 1 cm slices (I peeled my aubergine because my husband is fussy, but there is no need for that!), then halves the little cherry tomatoes. Grate the garlic and reserve for later..
- In a medium pan, first cook your meatballs (you shouldn't need any oil as they will release a bit of their own fat, and won't go dry, but make sure you turn them regularly). When ready, remove them from the pan and keep them warm. In the same pan, cook your slices of aubergine and courgette. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Meanwhile, prepare a basic tomato sauce using the garlic, the "passata" sauce, salt and pepper..
- When the veg are ready, remove them and keep warm, then add the half tomatoes, but only for 1 minute or so, just to soak up the juices and become a little tender. You are then ready to build your skewers: chop each 1cm veg slice in 4 cubes, and proceed to put each 1 element on the skewer, alternatively..
- Make a bed with your tomato sauce, and serve the skewers on top of it, and don't forget some fresh crunchy bread to clean the plates afterwards! ;).
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Meatballs and Roasted Veg Skewers turns your day cheerful.