What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for excellent English Muffin Tuna Melt recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent English Muffin Tuna Melt recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to english muffin tuna melt recipe. You can have english muffin tuna melt using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy English Muffin Tuna Melt:
- Take 2 of English muffins split and toasted and lightly buttered.
- Prepare 1 of 5 ounce can tuna, drained I used white albacore.
- Use 1 tbsp of finely chopped onion.
- Use 2 tbsp of finely chopped celery.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise, more if you like it really creamy.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Use 4 slice of of fresh tomato.
- Take 4 slice of sharp cheddar cheese-or cheese you like.
- Take 4 slice of pepper jack cheese- or cheese you like.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded lettece for garnish.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing English Muffin Tuna Melt:
- Preheat broiler in your oven..
- In a bowl combine tuna with all ingredients except tomato, cheese and lettece, mix well to combine..
- Evenly divide tuna salad on toasted english muffins, top each muffin with a slice of tomato, top tomato with a slice of cheddar and pepper jack cheese. Place under broiler to melt cheese, serve hot sprinkledwith shredded lettece..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your English Muffin Tuna Melt makes your day joyful.