Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting Dates Dry Fruits Burfi – No Sugar Treat recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Dates Dry Fruits Burfi – No Sugar Treat recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dates dry fruits burfi – no sugar treat recipe. You can have dates dry fruits burfi – no sugar treat using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Dates Dry Fruits Burfi – No Sugar Treat:
- Get 1 cup of Dates, Seedless.
- Take 1/4 cup of Almonds.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Cashews.
- Take 1/4 cup of Raisins.
- You need 1/4 cup of Pistachios.
- Get 1/4 cup of Walnuts.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coconut powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped Apricots.
- You need 1 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Roasted Sunflower Seeds.
- Get 2 tsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green cardamom powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of White sesame seeds.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Dates Dry Fruits Burfi – No Sugar Treat:
- Heat 1 tsp of ghee in a nonstick pan and dry roast the chopped almonds, cashews, walnuts, pistachios, raisins one by one separately for 1- 2 minutes taking care that they would not get burnt, remove them. Keep aside on a plate. Dry roast sesame seeds for 1-2 minutes on low flame and keep it aside. Dry roast coconut powder for 1 -2 minutes and keep it aside too..
- Heat 1 tsp of ghee in a non-stick pan and add chopped dates. Fry continuously for 2-3 minutes on low flame until it comes together like a thick mass. Dry Fruit Mixture: Now grind the roasted nuts to a coarse powder. Don’t powder them completely. Mix roasted sunflower seeds, chopped apricot, cardamom powder, roasted sesame seeds, fennel seeds, a pinch of salt. Mix them well and keep it aside..
- Now take a big bowl and add prepared date mixture, dry fruit mixture with roasted coconut powder, chopped apricots. Grease the hand with some ghee and roll it out into a cylindrical shape by pressing with both the hands. Now take an aluminum foil sheet or cling film and place a rolled burfi on it. Wrap up nicely and place it in a refrigerator for 2 hours..
- After 2 hours, unwrap the rolled burfi and cut them into ½ cm thick burfi. Keep in an airtight container..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Dates Dry Fruits Burfi – No Sugar Treat turns your day joyful.