What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for interesting Grilled Halloumi Spinach Salad recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Grilled Halloumi Spinach Salad recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled halloumi spinach salad recipe. To make grilled halloumi spinach salad you only need 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Grilled Halloumi Spinach Salad:
- Get 200 gr of halloumi cheese (sliced).
- You need 200 gr of chopped spinach.
- You need 2 of large tomatoes.
- Provide 2 of fresh chopped onion or chives.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped lettuce.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of sumac.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Grilled Halloumi Spinach Salad:
- Heat the grill pan spread some oil and put halloumi cheeses. Cook both sides until getting smokey..
- Chop all vegetables and put in a deep bowl. Add lemon juice and olive oil. Mix well. Put halloumies top and sprinkle sumac..
Heat a grill pan or skillet over medium heat (no oil) and grill the halloumi until golden, about two minutes on each side. (Cheese can also be grilled in a panini press.) Gorgeous golden brown pan-fried halloumi cheese tops this spinach and nectarine salad dressed with red onion and bell pepper for a crunchy bite. All Reviews for Spinach, Nectarine, and Halloumi Salad. For this Grilled Halloumi Salad I added chicken and sweet mini-peppers, but it's the Halloumi and the lemony dressing that makes this salad such a wow! I used a mixture of spinach and romaine lettuce for the salad in the photo, but any type of salad greens will. Take halloumi cheese out of package and rinse.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Grilled Halloumi Spinach Salad turns your day cheerful.