Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting Gnocchi with Tenderstem Broccoli recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Gnocchi with Tenderstem Broccoli recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gnocchi with tenderstem broccoli recipe. You can have gnocchi with tenderstem broccoli using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Gnocchi with Tenderstem Broccoli:
- Prepare 500 g of gnocchi.
- Prepare 250 g of tenderstem broccoli.
- Take 100 g of frozen peas.
- Get 1 of lemon.
- Provide Handful of pine nuts.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk or arla.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tsp of colmans mustard.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Gnocchi with Tenderstem Broccoli:
- Cut the ends off the broccoli..
- Zest the lemon and cut in half for later..
- Add broccoli to boiling water and cook for 4 minutes..
- Add the gnocchi and cook until they rise to the top..
- Drain well..
- Use the same pan and heat the oil..
- Add the broccoli, gnocchi and peas..
- Quickly add the mustard, milk and squeeze in the lemon juice. Stir until warmed..
- Dish into bowls and top with lemon zest and pine nuts..
Add the cooked gnocchi to the serving bowl with the broccoli florets. Repeat until all the gnocchi are pan-fried, adding more butter to the pan and adjusting the heat as needed. Gnocchi gratin with broccoli and spinach recipe Look at this recipe – Tenderstem Kopytka (Polish Gnocchi) with Shallots and Polish Ham – and other tasty dishes on Food Network. A simple gnocchi bake with a rich tomato sauce and a cheesy oat topping.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Gnocchi with Tenderstem Broccoli turns your day cheerful.