Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Baked Breakfast Peppers recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Baked Breakfast Peppers recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked breakfast peppers recipe. You can have baked breakfast peppers using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Baked Breakfast Peppers:
- Get 4 of peppers halved lengthways and seeds removed.
- Get 4 slices of cooked smoked bacon or ham cut into small pieces.
- Use 4 of eggs.
- Get 4 tablespoons of dairy free cheese grated.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- You need of sprinkle of chives.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Baked Breakfast Peppers:
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Place the peppers on a baking sheet Divide the bacon between the peppers.
- Crack an egg into each of the peppers Season with salt and pepper Top with the grated dairy free cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes Sprinkle on some chives.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Baked Breakfast Peppers turns your day joyful.