What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Salmon fillets with mushroom & spinach recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Salmon fillets with mushroom & spinach recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon fillets with mushroom & spinach recipe. To make salmon fillets with mushroom & spinach you need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Salmon fillets with mushroom & spinach:
- Use 2 pieces of salmon fillets about (400g).
- Use of olive oil or butter to fry them in.
- You need 1 clove of crushed garlic.
- You need of salt,.
- You need of lemon pepper.
- Take of juice of half a lemon.
- Use 1 of good handful of fresh spinach.
- Take of mushrooms sliced.
- Provide 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare of For the dressing:.
- Get 200 g of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare of chopped chives.
- Take of fresh thyme,.
- You need of fresh mint.
- Get of juice of half a lemon.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Salmon fillets with mushroom & spinach:
- Rub fillets with salt, lemon pepper and garlic and set aside. Fry onion and sliced mushrooms in olive oil until almost done, add the spinach stir fry gently for 3-4 minutes..
- Now we take our beautiful fish fillets and slowly fry (skin down) in butter/oil turning carefully, this would take about 4-5 minutes..
- Next we prepare our yogurt dressing by mixing chopped mint, chives, lemon juice, thyme, salt and pepper in with yogurt. We are ready to serve..
The hot, crisp-skinned salmon tops a warm, soft, earthy mushroom and potato salad; both are surrounded by a cool, tangy tomato citronette. Turn the salmon and cook to the desired doneness. If you want to eat the salmon skin, make sure it is properly scaled. If you see any remaining scales, scrape the skin with the blade of a knife, then rinse the fillet under cold running water to make sure it is clean. Put the salmon fillet on a lightly oiled baking tray.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Salmon fillets with mushroom & spinach turns your day joyful.