What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Kokkinisto recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Kokkinisto recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kokkinisto recipe. To cook kokkinisto you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a appetizing Kokkinisto:
- Use 2 of x 16oz Fillet steak.
- Prepare 3 sticks of celery roughly chopped.
- Provide 1 clove of crushed garlic.
- Get 3 of carrots.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Get 2 tablespoons of dried oregano.
- Take 300 ml of Good quality red wine.
- Get 1 Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 500 ml of passata.
- Take 1 of vegetable stock cube crumbled.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Kokkinisto:
- In a pan sauté the onions until soft.Add the red wine and reduce to about a tablespoon.Add the garlic,carrots,celery,oregano and sugar and cook for about 5 minutes.Add tin tomatoes & passata and stock cube.Bring them to the boil then simmer gently..
- After simmering for about 1 hour,sieve the sauce into a clean pan,giving you a clean smooth sauce.Simmer gently and adjust seasoning to taste..
- Oil the fillet steak and season with salt & pepper and sear the beef to your liking.Cover and rest..
- Present the steak on a plate of silky mash potatoes and sliced carrots,Then pour the smooth sweet sauce on top..
It describes a method of preparation that involves browning meat on both sides and then cooking it in a mixture of water or. 'Kokkinisto' translates as 'reddened' and is a way of cooking, where the meat is first browned and sealed, to remain juicy and then added to a tomato-based sauce, along with aromatic spices and herbs. Chicken Kokkinisto with Orzo. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Kokkinisto, refers to the method of cooking in tomato sauce. Kokkino means red and kokkinisto mean reddened. A large number of dishes in Greece are kokkinista: almost all summer vegetables are.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Kokkinisto turns your day cheerful.