Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for pleasing Eggplant Coins recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Eggplant Coins recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant coins recipe. You can have eggplant coins using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Eggplant Coins:
- Get 3/4 Cup of gram flour.
- Take 1 of Big Eggplant.
- You need 2 Tbsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 of Finely chopped green chilli.
- Use 1 of small size finely chopped onion.
- Use 1 of Finely chopped tomato.
- You need 1 Tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of crushed carom seeds.
- Prepare As needed of Oil for frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Eggplant Coins:
- Let’s take the gram flour in a mixing bowl. Add chopped coriander, green chilli, onion, tomato, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, crushed carom seeds and mix it well. Add little water at a time and make a batter and keep it aside. Consistency should be like cheela..
- Now take the egg plant and cut it into the thick ring slices and put the slices in the water otherwise they go black. Use the sharp spoon to remove the centre part of the slices as shown in the pictures..
- Now chopped the removed centre part, put them (75%) into the gram flour batter, add salt and mix it well. Now heat the pan on low flame, pour 1 Tbsp oil and place the eggplant ring on the pan..
- Now fill the centre with the prepared gram flour batter. Press them with the spoon. Now cover them with a lid and cook it for few minutes. Flame should be medium low. Flip them after few minutes. Also pour little oil on the sides and apply some salt on the edges. Again cover it and cook it for few more minutes. Cook them until they turn golden brown and crisp. Serve them hot..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Eggplant Coins turns your day cheerful.