Hi buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for complete Eggplant / Badane Palya recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Eggplant / Badane Palya recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant / badane palya recipe. You can have eggplant / badane palya using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Eggplant / Badane Palya:
- Provide 3 of medium sized fresh egg plants.
- Take 1 of big ripe tomato.
- You need 1 pinch of turmeric powder.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Take 2 cloves of crushed garlic.
- Take Half tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- Use 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Eggplant / Badane Palya:
- Clean and cut the Egg plants to medium sized chunks & place it in clean water for 3 min. Drain the water and transfer the egg plant chunks to a pan. Add finely chopped tomato, a pinch of turmeric powder and salt. Sprinkle little water and close the lid. Cook under medium flame Stir occasionally. Do not add much water since the eggplant needs to be cooked in tomato juice and the dish has to come out dry..
- Adjust the salt as required and off the flame when the eggplant is cooked well. Place a pan on the flame for tempering. Add 1tbsp of coconut oil. As the oil gets heated up add crushed garlic and saute till the color changes to light brown. Add half tbsp of red chilli flakes and saute for 5 secs. Add it to the eggplant curry, mix well and close the lid immediately. Spicy & tangy eggplant/ badane palya is ready. It goes well with ganji..
Eggplants belong to the nightshade family of vegetables, which also includes tomatoes, bell peppers and They grow in a manner much like tomatoes, hanging from the vines of a plant that grows several feet in. Eggplant (US, Australia, New Zealand, anglophone Canada), aubergine (UK, Ireland, Quebec) or brinjal (South Asia, South Africa) is a plant species in the nightshade family Solanaceae. Solanum melongena is grown worldwide for its edible fruit. After having eggplant rollatine at a restaurant, and it was absolutely delicious! I decided that I HAD to Dip the eggplant slices in egg, then coat with bread crumbs.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Eggplant / Badane Palya makes your day cheerful.