What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Olive rolls recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Olive rolls recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to olive rolls recipe. You can have olive rolls using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Olive rolls:
- You need 250 g of strong white bread flour.
- Take 7 g of sachet dried yeast.
- Provide 75 ml of milk.
- Provide 75 ml of warm water (or 150ml water and no milk).
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 8-10 of olives (any type, chopped up small).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Olive rolls:
- Combine together all the ingredients, keep the salt and the yeast separate in the bowl until the liquid is added..
- Once the mix has combined into a dough, turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 10 minutes. When you can stretch out the dough as shown in the picture then it's successfully kneaded..
- Place in a lightly oiled bowl, cover, and leave for 1 hour or until doubled in size..
- Knock back the dough, split into even sized pieces and create rolls, cobs or whatever you like..
- Place on greaseproof paper or a lightly oiled baking tray. Brush/dip in milk for a softer crust (optional)..
- Place in a preheated oven at 160°C (fan electric) for 35 minutes.
Olives are very healthy to eat. But eating olives alone can be boring. So, in this game, you can make a healthy food using olives! The dough needs to chill for at least a half hour before rolling out and cutting into rounds, and then the wrapped olives need to chill for at least two hours. Make Olive Rolls is an online Cooking game for kids.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Olive rolls makes your day joyful.