Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Eggplant (suran)Rosti recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Eggplant (suran)Rosti recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant (suran)rosti recipe. To make eggplant (suran)rosti you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy Eggplant (suran)Rosti:
- Provide 250 gm of eggplant(suran).
- Prepare 50 gm of sabudana pwoder.
- Take 50 gm of singdana pwoder.
- Take 100 gm of rajaira.
- Use 2 tsp of Dahi.
- Get To taste of Sendha Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of green chilli.
- Take 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use as needed of oil.
- Prepare As needed of ghee.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Eggplant (suran)Rosti:
- Tack 1 bowl great the eggplant..
- Add all ingredients in bowl mix well..
- Tack put some on non-stick tawa make small rosti.put some ghee in rosti..
- Severe with green chantny..
Eggplant, fish sauce, garlic, green onion, hot pepper flakes, sesame oil, sesame seeds, soy sauce. What is Eggplant Eggplant is a small, round, purple member of the nightshade family. The small, mostly white varieties that were initially cultivated resembled a hen's or goose's egg. Learn about the different types of eggplants, where to find them, what they look like, and how to use them in recipes. Growing your own eggplant can provide you with delicious fruit throughout the summer and fall.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Eggplant (suran)Rosti makes your day cheerful.