What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for excellent EGGPLANT PARMIGIANA: recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent EGGPLANT PARMIGIANA: recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant parmigiana: recipe. You can cook eggplant parmigiana: using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing EGGPLANT PARMIGIANA::
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 cup of fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 of large eggplant (aubergine)بیگن.
- Provide 1/2 cup of self raising flour(or plain flour + 1/2 tsp baking powder).
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Get Pinch of salt or to taste.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper.
- You need 125 g of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- You need 1/2 cup of marinara sauce or chilli sauce or Tomato ketchup.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing EGGPLANT PARMIGIANA::
- Preheat your oven to 400°F – 200°C and heat up your frying oil to 350°F – 180°C..
- Break two whole eggs into a flat dish. Add finely grated Parmesan cheese, salt,pepper and chilli flakes. Add some chopped basil leaves and add to egg mixture, using a fork give it a good mix and set aside..
- Trim the top and tail of your eggplant, using a peeler, peel half the skin off leaving some black stripes. Slice length wise. You should get six good slices plus the end trimmings..
- Place your self raising flour in a flat dish or plate and dust in flour each slice of eggplant thoroughly. Coat each slice in the egg mixture, ensure they are totally covered. Place coated eggplant slices carefully in your hot frying oil. Fry until golden brown and turn over. Once cooked place onto kitchen paper towel to absorb the oil..
- Arrange 3 slices side by side and place 2 or 3 fresh basil leaves on each slice. Top with slices of mozzarella cheese. Place a slice of eggplant on top like a sandwich. Transfer to a baking dish and place in preheated oven at 400°F – 200°C for 7 to 8 minutes..
- Add some hot marinara sauce or your favourite sauce on a serving plate and place your eggplant slices on top garnished with fresh basil leaves. Enjoy ! with pasta or boiled rice..
Try this recipe for traditional Italian-style eggplant Parmesan (Parmigiana di melanzane). It's a hearty side dish or great meatless/vegetarian main. Eggplant parmigiana recipe with step by step pics – eggplant parmesan is a delicious Italian baked dish of eggplant with tomato-herb sauce and cheese. Eggplant Parmigiana is synonymous to eggplant Parmesan. This Eggplant parmigiana recipe is interesting because I tried to fry the eggplants until the texture becomes crisp.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your EGGPLANT PARMIGIANA: turns your day joyful.