Hi people, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for tasty Potato-Brinjal sabji recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Potato-Brinjal sabji recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato-brinjal sabji recipe. To make potato-brinjal sabji you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Potato-Brinjal sabji:
- Get 250 gms of brinjals.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized potatoes.
- Use as per taste of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
- Take 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- You need 2 tsp of masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- Provide 4-5 of curry leaves.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Potato-Brinjal sabji:
- Chop the brinjals medium sized and potatoes in thin slices..
- Put oil in a pan and heat it. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, turmeric and asafoetida. Add curry leaves. Add potatoes and sauté it..
- Add brinjals and mix well. Cover with lid and put water on the lid. Stir in between till vegetable cook (5-7 minutes). Add remaining masala and salt and mix well. Sabji is ready to serve with roti..
This sabzi can be had with phulka or chapati for a nutritious. Potato Green Eggplant (brinjal) Cauliflower Curry or Khatta aloo, hara baingan gobi sabzi is sweet, sour and spicy curry made with medley of vegetables and yogurt..aloo sabzi, potato curry, veg kurma, cabbage sabzi, bhindi ki sabji, bhindi masala Brinjal is often not liked in taste as the taste of the vegetable gets bitter and different if. Potatoes and brinjals are by themselves a great combo, but when flavoured with a special saunf based masala the duo gets all the more irresistible! Keep turning the potatoes so that they do not burn or get stuck to the bottom of the pan. This sabji, or simple vegetable dish, can be enjoyed with rice, a chapatti, or maybe even.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Potato-Brinjal sabji turns your day cheerful.