What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Spinach and fenugreek sticks recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Spinach and fenugreek sticks recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and fenugreek sticks recipe. To make spinach and fenugreek sticks you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Spinach and fenugreek sticks:
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Finely chopped spinach.
- Use 1/2 cup of fenugreek leaves.
- Use 1 cup of jowar flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of besan(gram flour).
- You need 3 tbsp of green chilli garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of carom seeds.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take as needed of Oil for frying.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Spinach and fenugreek sticks:
- Mix all the ingredients and knead a tight dough and keep it for rest for 10 minutes.
- Keep kadhai for steaming. Grease one vessel or thali and sprinkle some sesame seeds and then spread dough evenly on that. Keep it for steaming for 15 20 minutes.
- After steaming let it cool down then cut into sticks..
- Shallow fry or deep fry sticks. Serve with Imli khajoor chutney or sauce or green chutney..
Fenugreek is an herb with many potential health benefits, including improving cholesterol and blood pressure. Fenugreek may help stimulate breast milk production and ease the flow. Practitioners of traditional Asian medicine have long recommended fenugreek for this purpose. Fenugreek sprouts have been identified to have quite a few benefits of its own! In this article, we give you the list of benefits for skin, hair and health.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Spinach and fenugreek sticks makes your day joyful.