What’s up guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for pleasing Teriyaki Eggplant & Pork Mince recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Teriyaki Eggplant & Pork Mince recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki eggplant & pork mince recipe. You can cook teriyaki eggplant & pork mince using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Teriyaki Eggplant & Pork Mince:
- Take 250-300 g of Pork Mince.
- Prepare 2 of Spring Onions *finely chopped, save some green parts for topping.
- Use 1 teaspoon of grated Ginger.
- Take 1 teaspoon of grated Garlic.
- Get of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Plain Flour.
- You need 2 of medium Eggplants.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Oil for cooking.
- Take of Teriyaki Sauce.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Water.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Potato Starch Flour.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Teriyaki Eggplant & Pork Mince:
- Combine Pork Mince, Spring Onion, grated Ginger and Garlic in a bowl, lightly season with Salt and Pepper, and mix very well until it gets pasty texture..
- Cut Eggplants into 8mm thick slices, make pairs with similar size slices, and place on a large tray. Sprinkle with Plain Flour..
- Shape the Pork mixture into thin patties in the size similar to the Eggplant slices. Sandwich it with two Eggplant slices..
- Heat Oil in a large frying pan, cook Eggplant and Pork sandwiches covered with a lid over medium heat until browned. Turn them over, cover with the lid, and cook until browned..
- Meanwhile, make ‘Teriyaki’ Sauce by mixing all the ingredients. Lower the heat, pour the sauce and cook until the sauce thickens, turn them over so that both sides get covered with the sauce..
- Arrange them on a serving plate, sprinkle with the saved Spring Onion, and serve..
Recipe courtesy of Colleen A Patrick-Goudreau. Leftover teriyaki marinade can be used in stir fries or as a dipping sauce with chilli and mirin..eggplants were cooked teriyaki-style, I threw in a scrambled egg for protein and then I served everything as a terrine to allow the rice to absorb the flavors of the buttery eggs and the teriyaki. Cook the eggplant slices on a preheated barbecue over a Brush once more with teriyaki sauce and remove the slices from the barbecue. See more ideas about Eggplant recipes, Recipes, Japanese eggplant recipes. · Sweet, sticky and salty marinated teriyaki eggplant! Grilled to perfection this vegan Japanese recipe is quick and easy.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Teriyaki Eggplant & Pork Mince makes your day joyful.