Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Eggplant curry/ Vangi Bhaaji/ Brinjal curry recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Eggplant curry/ Vangi Bhaaji/ Brinjal curry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant curry/ vangi bhaaji/ brinjal curry recipe. You can cook eggplant curry/ vangi bhaaji/ brinjal curry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious Eggplant curry/ Vangi Bhaaji/ Brinjal curry:
- You need 300 grms of – Brinjal/Vangi Cut into Cubes.
- Prepare 1 of Small Onion (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 of Medium Tomato (finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coriander Leaves.
- Take 2 tbsp of Roasted Groundnut Powder/Peanut powder (optional).
- Take 2 tbsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Eggplant curry/ Vangi Bhaaji/ Brinjal curry:
- In a large bowl, add all the above ingredients other than Oil and water..
- Mix it well evenly, to coat the eggplant/brinjal with masala or ingredients..
- Heat up the oil in a pan, once oil is hot add in all mixed content of the blow to pan and close the lid, cook for about 2 minutes..
- Check the eggplant/brinjal, if it is half cooked, now add water and cook for about 2-3 minutes on low flame..
- Eggplant curry is ready to serve as sides with rice or Chapatti..
- Tip: Do not add peanuts powder/groundnuts powder if you are ALLERGIC..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Eggplant curry/ Vangi Bhaaji/ Brinjal curry makes your day cheerful.