Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for complete Tomato Kasuri Methi Pakoras recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Tomato Kasuri Methi Pakoras recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato kasuri methi pakoras recipe. You can cook tomato kasuri methi pakoras using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Tomato Kasuri Methi Pakoras:
- Take 3 of Tomatoes firm ones.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic Green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Kasuri methi.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Gram flour.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Take 1/8 tsp of Baking soda.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Tomato Kasuri Methi Pakoras:
- Make a semi thick batter with all the ingredients except tomatoes using water as required. Cover and set aside for 15 minutes..
- Slice the firm tomatoes thinly. Remove the seeds if any carefully..
- Dip the slices in the gram flour batter and deep dry few at a time..
- Deep fry on a medium high heat and be careful while doing as it can splash due to the watery content in the tomatoes. That is why it is highly recommended to use firm tomatoes that are not juicy..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Tomato Kasuri Methi Pakoras makes your day joyful.