Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for excellent Honey Mustard Lamb Cutlets recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Honey Mustard Lamb Cutlets recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey mustard lamb cutlets recipe. You can cook honey mustard lamb cutlets using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Honey Mustard Lamb Cutlets:
- Provide 1 of part English mustard.
- Use 5 of parts honey.
- Take of Garlic salt.
- Use of Cracked black pepper.
- Provide of Vegetable oil for frying.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Honey Mustard Lamb Cutlets:
- Heat oil in a large heavy based fry pan on med/high heat..
- Sprinkle cutlets with garlic salt and pepper. Throw cutlets in pan seasoned side down and when browned nicely flip over..
- Mix your honey and mustard and when cutlets are almost cooked to liking- coat in mixture and cook to caramelise nicely. Serve with a nice salad- enjoy! Adjust the mustard levels if you like it hotter..
My family loved these chicken cutlets just as much as I did; however, my youngest isn't a huge fan of arugula so I made hers with chopped romaine lettuce instead. ~ Using LowFatLowCarb everyday will help you to discover new products, new flavors, new culinary skills and of course to eat better in a fun and easy way. Brush the lamb cutlets with mustard and sprinkle over a little seasoning. In a small bowl, mix together the parsley and mint, then tip on to a plate. Dip each side of the lamb cutlets in the herbs, then put on to a non-stick baking tray. Sweet and tangy pork cutlets – a great barbecued dish for the summer season.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Honey Mustard Lamb Cutlets turns your day cheerful.