Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for excellent Saturday breakfast! recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Saturday breakfast! recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to saturday breakfast! recipe. To cook saturday breakfast! you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Saturday breakfast!:
- Use 4 slices of bread toasted.
- You need 2 of eggs mixed with green onions, chives, 1 tsp yogurt.
- Use 6 slices of smoked salmon or any smoked fish of your choice.
- You need of Cream cheese mixed with a tsp of capers.
- Use 1 of large tomato thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 handful of mixed salad leaves.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Saturday breakfast!:
- Scramble eggs in 1tsp of olive oil and set aside.
- Now the assembly line..
- Spread cream cheese on toast, top with salad leaves, tomato, scrambled eggs.
- Spread cream cheese on toast, top with salad leaves, salmon and tomatoes and toast, cut diagonally and serve with fruit and your choice of beverage.
- I don't use salt in this recipe as the cheese and smoked salmon already contains salt..
Listen in every Saturday to the Phoenix FM's Saturday Breakfast show with Mark & David. On today's Saturday Breakfast Show Mark and David wished all a very Happy Australia Day. The Saturday Salmagundi is a show featuring Toby Kell-Ogg and the Oggettes on Colourful Radio. Then I have breakfast, get dressed and go to work. On Saturday I usually do sports and go out with my best friend.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Saturday breakfast! turns your day joyful.