Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for complete Stuffed Aloo Paratha recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Stuffed Aloo Paratha recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed aloo paratha recipe. You can have stuffed aloo paratha using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Stuffed Aloo Paratha:
- Get 6-8 of Wheat dough for parathe.
- Use For of stuffing:.
- Prepare 3-4 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Take 1-2 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare As required of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Amchur Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of aachar masala.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ajwain.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take As required of Oil.
- Use As required of butter.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Stuffed Aloo Paratha:
- Take a plate add all the ingredients of stuffing. Mix it well..
- Take small portion of dough, roll it to make 2 small puri sized Roti..
- Spread stuffing over one Roti. Cover it with another Roti. Press it. Dust dry flour on rolling board. Roll it to make round Paratha..
- Heat tawa, place the paratha over it cook on medium flame.Apply butter or oil both the sides and cook,till it becomes crispy.Make all the parathas by this method..
- Aloo paratha is ready. Serve it hot with curd..
Aloo Palak Ka Paratha, a flat bread with a potato spinach stuffing. This paratha is a perfect breakfast treat for the family and friends. Aloo Palak ka Paratha also makes a good lunch box meal to take to. A pan-fried flatbread stuffed with a filling of mashed potatoes. Alu porota or 'paratha' needs no introduction.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Stuffed Aloo Paratha makes your day cheerful.