What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for excellent Oats Chocolate Brownies | Eggless No Butter Chocolate Treat |Chocolate Treat recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Oats Chocolate Brownies | Eggless No Butter Chocolate Treat |Chocolate Treat recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats chocolate brownies | eggless no butter chocolate treat |chocolate treat recipe. chocolate treat you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Oats Chocolate Brownies | Eggless No Butter Chocolate Treat |Chocolate Treat:
- Get 1 cup of Steel cut oats flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Quick-Cooking Oats.
- Use 1/4 cup of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Greek Yogurt.
- Use 1/4 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Choco chips.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide of Nuts Mix:.
- Provide of The Mix of Roasted Sunflower seeds, Flaxseeds, White chocolate chips, Chocolate chips, Coconut flakes – 1/2 cup (2 tbsp each).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Oats Chocolate Brownies | Eggless No Butter Chocolate Treat |Chocolate Treat:
- For oats flour, take steel cut oats (1 & 1/4 cup) and quick cooking oats in a blender and grind into a fine powder. Dry Ingredients: Mix oats flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt and keep it aside. Wet Ingredients: Now add greek yogurt, brown sugar, oil, in a grinder until smooth. Now mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients well..
- Put prepared batter into a greased square pan. Sprinkle nuts mix over cake and with help of spatula press nuts gently. Tab the cake pan on a countertop to release any large air bubbles. Put cake pan into the preheated pressure cooker and bake it for 1 hour..
- Tips: Don’t demould quickly allow it to cool down completely. Cover brownie with kitchen towel for half an hour before slicing. Adjust sugar according to your taste. Baking time may vary. If cake batter looks dry, add 2- 4 tbsp of milk. If baking in Oven: Bake in the preheated oven at 180 deg Celsius or around 360 Fahrenheit for about 1 hour. The baking time may vary. So keep checking the cake after 40 to 45 minutes..
- Pressure Cooker Method: Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin. Important Notes: Use the baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker. Use a 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan. Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium..
- If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn (overbake) the cake. So use a pressure cooker container which has big holes in it or any aluminum small stand. No gasket and whistle are needed. Remove them before baking. Don’t add water to the pressure cooker..
- How to Bake In A Pressure Cooker? Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes. Use sea salt or sand as a layer inside a cooker. Put a steel stand on a layer of salt or sand. Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter (Do not put water inside the pressure cooker). Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid..
- Lower the flame after 2 minutes. Let it bake for 50 -60 minutes on low flame. After 60 minutes check the cake with a knife, if the mixture does not stick, it means the cake is done. If batter still sticks to knife then again bake for another 10 minutes. Do not open the lid immediately. Eggless Pressure Cooker Cake is ready..
Chocolate-peanut-butter overnight oats are a nutrient-rich take on a popular sweet. These No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bars might just be my new faves. For a refined-sugar-free version of these No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bars, substitute brown sugar with coconut sugar or any other un-refined granulated sugar of your choosing. Chicory root extract, whole grain oats, semisweet chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural flavor), corn syrup, rice flour, whole grain barley flakes, sugar, vegetable glycerin, canola oil. But this chocolate mint recipe tastes just like a jar of chocolate mint brownie batter.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Oats Chocolate Brownies | Eggless No Butter Chocolate Treat |Chocolate Treat makes your day joyful.