What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for delicious WHEAT SPAGHETTI IN BEETROOT PESTO, FETA CHEESE SALAD, recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent WHEAT SPAGHETTI IN BEETROOT PESTO, FETA CHEESE SALAD, recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wheat spaghetti in beetroot pesto, feta cheese salad, recipe. To make wheat spaghetti in beetroot pesto, feta cheese salad, you only need 23 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy WHEAT SPAGHETTI IN BEETROOT PESTO, FETA CHEESE SALAD,:
- Get of Wheat Spaghetti In Beetroot Pesto.
- Use 1 cup of boiled wheat spaghetti.
- Take 2 of medium sized beetroots.
- Get 1/3 cup of pine nuts.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic.
- Use 4 tbsp of fresh parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use of Stir-Fry Zucchini.
- Use 2 of Whole Zucchini cut into 1/4 inch rounds.
- Provide 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Use Pinch of pepper.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Feta Cheese Salad.
- You need 1/4 cup of each red and yellow bell peppers cut into bite size.
- Provide 100 gms of feta cheese.
- You need 1 of cucumber diced.
- Take 1 tsp of oregano.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide As needed of parsley for garnish.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing WHEAT SPAGHETTI IN BEETROOT PESTO, FETA CHEESE SALAD,:
- FOR Wheat Spaghetti In Beetroot Pesto.
- Boil beetroot in salt + (a teaspoon of) turmeric water in a pressure cooker for about 15 minutes..
- Then peel the skin of boiled beetroot and chop it roughly..
- Toss them into a blender..
- Add pine nuts, chopped garlic, fresh parsley, salt, lemon juice and olive oil and blend it into a smooth paste..
- Transfer this pesto sauce into a non stick pan, add spaghetti, salt and toss it on a medium flame..
- Serve hot..
- FOR Stir-Fry Zucchini.
- Heat a non-stick pan. Drizzle half tsp olive oil and spread the cut zucchini separately..
- Flip one by one till they become brown on both sides..
- Add half tsp olive oil all over..
- Add pepper and salt..
- Toss lightly..
- Serve hot.
- FOR Feta Cheese Salad.
- Put the cut vegetables in a bowl..
- Add crumbled feta cheese.
- Add oregano, pepper, salt and white vinegar..
- Toss well..
- Garnish with parsley and serve..
Light, vibrantly flavored, and easy, it will. Root veggies are AMAZING in salads! You can substitute the butternut with orange sweet potato which works very well! · This Pesto Pasta Salad truly is the ultimate Summer Pasta Salad. Packed with Homemade Pesto, Mozzarella, Sun Dried Tomatoes and. And then of course there is this amazing low carb salad of Roasted Butternut and Beetroot with Feta and Nuts.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your WHEAT SPAGHETTI IN BEETROOT PESTO, FETA CHEESE SALAD, makes your day joyful.