Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for best Vegetarian Friendly: Beetroot Feta Patties recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Vegetarian Friendly: Beetroot Feta Patties recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian friendly: beetroot feta patties recipe. To make vegetarian friendly: beetroot feta patties you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Vegetarian Friendly: Beetroot Feta Patties:
- Use 400 g of cooked beetroot (asda) drained.
- Use 1 handful of fresh dill.
- Use 1 handful of parsley.
- Use 1 teaspoon of chilli pepper.
- Get 2 teaspoon of cumin.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 100 g of feta cheese.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Get 4 tablespoons of flour.
- You need of Some bread crumbs for frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Vegetarian Friendly: Beetroot Feta Patties:
- Blend beetroot, fresh herbs, chilli pepper and cumin together till beetroot is mashed. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add egg and mix well with mashed beetroot..
- Fold in the feta cheese and add flour..
- Make patties and cover it with bread crumbs.
- Fry patties till brown.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Vegetarian Friendly: Beetroot Feta Patties turns your day joyful.