Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for complete Banana Bread recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Banana Bread recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread recipe. You can have banana bread using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Banana Bread:
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Get 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Provide 1/3 cup of sour cream / Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 2 cups of mashed bananas (about 4 large ripe bananas).
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°F/ 175°C. Spray a 9×5 loaf pan with nonstick spray and set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Set aside..
- In a large mixer bowl fitted with the whisk attachment, add the butter and brown sugar and beat together until light in color and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing until just combined before adding the next..
- Add the sour cream / yogurt mashed bananas and vanilla extract and mix util combined. Add the dry ingredients and mix just until combined. Do not over mix or you’ll end up with tough banana bread. Add the batter to the prepared pan and bake for 60-65 minutes. To test for doneness, a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf should come out clean..
- Remove loaf from the oven and allow to cool completely in the pan. Slice and serve when ready. Store the bread in an air tight container at room temperature for 3-5 days, or in the fridge for up to a week..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Banana Bread turns your day joyful.