What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for complete Coconut Chutney Powder recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Coconut Chutney Powder recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut chutney powder recipe. To cook coconut chutney powder you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Coconut Chutney Powder:
- Get 1 of Coconut (fully scrapped).
- Provide 4 tbsp of Black Split Gram.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander Seeds.
- Provide 6-7 of Dry Red Chillies.
- Get 4 tbsp of Bengal Gram.
- Use Pinch of Asafoetida.
- Get 1 of Tamarind (lemon Size Ball).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take Handful of Coriander Leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Coconut Chutney Powder:
- 1.Heat a heavy bottom wok and add a tsp of oil.Firstly dry roast the coconut on a low flame until golden brown in colour.Remember not to burn them.Transfer to a plate and keep aside when done..
- 2.Now in the same way dry roast all the ingredients separately and keep aside to cool..
- 3.Now dry grind everything using a mixer into a coarse powder..
- You can store this in air tight containers and use it for months without spoiled.Serve it with Idli,dosa,rice or to sprinkle in any of your rolls etc.It's a multi purpose chutney powder😋.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Coconut Chutney Powder makes your day cheerful.