What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Apple and speck risotto recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Apple and speck risotto recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple and speck risotto recipe. You can cook apple and speck risotto using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Apple and speck risotto:
- Use 350 g of risotto rice.
- You need 1 of apple.
- Use 1 packet of speck.
- Provide of Small chopped onion.
- Take 1-1.2 litres of hot stock.
- Take of Good amount of Parmesan.
- Get Knob of or two of butter.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Glug of white wine.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Apple and speck risotto:
- Fry onion gently in olive oil. When softened, add rice and cook for a couple of minutes. Add wine and let it evaporate. Then add about 3/4 of the stock, Salt and then simmer.
- Meanwhile, peel and chop apple into half centimeter cubes. Chop the speck if not already chopped. After 10 mins, add both to the risotto. We want the apple stewed but still whole.
- Simmer and stir for another 10 minutes. Add more stock if needed. Right at the end of cooking time, add butter and Parmesan. Stir until creamy. Serve with more Parmesan 😀😀😀.
Peel the apples and cut off the tops and bottoms. A surprising main dish with the sharp taste of apples and cheese. The first time that I was served this by my dear friend, Claire, I couldn't get enough. Stracchino and Speck Risotto – a creamy and cheesy risotto with a smokey flavour and crunchy Italian Speck. His pancetta and apple risotto which I ate at the restaurant in June.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Apple and speck risotto makes your day joyful.