What’s up guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Oats paratha recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Oats paratha recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats paratha recipe. To cook oats paratha you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Oats paratha:
- Take of plain oats.
- Get of small carrot grated.
- Get of small capsicum grated.
- Use of medium onion finely chopped.
- You need of green chillies chopped.
- Use of salt.
- Get of Cumin powder.
- Prepare of garam masala powder.
- Provide of chilli flakes.
- Use of oil.
- You need of milk.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Oats paratha:
- First take oats in a grinder jar and grind coarsely..
- Now put the grind oats in a mixing bowl add all the vegetables and spices mix well together.add milk and mix to make a semi soft dough.cover and keep aside for ten minutes..
- Now take the oats dough,make medium size balls.take one ball.dust little wheat flour on rolling board then roll it.to give a perfect shape cut it with any sharp edge's bowl.heat a tawa and cook the oats paratha on both side by adding very little oil.(be careful when flip it otherwise it will be broken.)serve hot with curd..
Paneer Oats Paratha is a North Indian recipe made using oats, paneer and wheat flour. It is a healthy alternative to naan which is made using all purpose flour (maida). Oats Palak paratha is made with fiber rich oats, vitamin rich spinach and wholewheat flour. Make small balls of grated Mooli, extract or squeeze the juice. oats paratha nutrition facts and nutritional information. The addition of oats and egg white to the paratha contributes to a healthier option.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Oats paratha makes your day joyful.