Hi buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Caramel Chocolate Bars recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Caramel Chocolate Bars recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel chocolate bars recipe. You can cook caramel chocolate bars using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy Caramel Chocolate Bars:
- Provide 110 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 50 g of coconut oil.
- Prepare 50 g of honey or maple syrup.
- Take 100 g of condensed coconut milk.
- Get 250 g of dairy free dark chocolate, melted.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Caramel Chocolate Bars:
- Grease a chocolate mould tray (I used one that makes 4 small to medium sized bars) and set aside Place the brown sugar, coconut oil, honey and condensed coconut milk in a pan over a medium heat Bring to the boil and then reduce the heat until it is simmering Simmer for 10 minutes while stirring gently with a balloon whisk Remove from the heat and pour into the chocolate mould so each bar is about 2/3 full.
- You can leave for a few hours to set or place in the fridge and it will set within the hour Remove from the mould and set aside Spread half the chocolate into the base of the mould Press the caramel layer back into the mould and then cover the top of the bars with the remaining chocolate Return to the fridge to set.
- Remove from the mould and wrap the bars in foil If you keep in the fridge you will get a chewier toffee centre and a more fudgey centre if you take the bars out of the fridge.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Caramel Chocolate Bars makes your day joyful.